Friday, February 25, 2005

Bird Houses

We went to dinner at my cousin's house.  They live on an absolutely beautiful piece of property in the hills above Chico.



This is the driveway to the front gate, which is quite a distance from the house.



Leslie put these bird houses on an oak tree in the back yard.  It's not really a "yard"... more like the "back forty".  They have 10 acres.  I should have taken a picture of the new barn, but didn't.  Maybe next time.















The weather here has turned cool and it's overcast.  We even got some rain this morning.  As I write (3:15 pm) it's 63F on the front porch, 60& humidity.  You gotta love those little wireless weather transmitters.  I can see what the conditions are on the front porch without leaving my desk in the loft :-)



... on knitting socks for Jan ...



I thought I was done with the feet, because they were a little too long to fit my feet.  I thought they'd be good for Jan.  Just to be safe I made her try them on and they are about 5 or 6 rows short of "long enough".  So, I'm still knitting on the feet



No comments:

Post a Comment