Monday, June 6, 2005

Hydrangeas & Sweater too short

Monday, the start of another week.  Monday's chores always include kitchen cleaning, grocery shopping, library volunteering, library working, and whatever else fits into the day.



Cut Hydrangeas... click for larger image







Yesterday I cut some hydrangea blossoms and put them in a vase.  I don't know how long they will last, but they look pretty good today.




The Sampler Tabard summer top



I finished it and decided it's too short, so I took out the bottom edge and picked up the loose stitches.  I'll knit about 4 or 5 more inches onto the bottom.  I've never attempted something like removing the bottom edge, except in a practice piece.  I'm so glad it worked!  It would have been a shame to work all that time and then lose all the work because I screwed up the alteration setup!



No comments:

Post a Comment