Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Roses are taking turns

Summer heat is here,
and the roses drink it up.
Pale ones showing off.



Back yard ... click for larger image. Pinky White Roses in bloom ... click for larger image. The roses are taking turns strutting their stuff.  This week it's the pink-white bush full of blooms.



The sunflowers are still blooming too.  These sunflowers don't have seeds that attract the birds, which I kind of thought they would, since they are volunteers grown from sunflower seeds in the bird feeder.



Since summer is when I hibernate as much as possible, I go out in the morning before the sun comes up.  At 04:45 I jump in the pool and do whatever I can to get my heart going, mostly kicking.  I do some arm waving around, but, as the doctor recommended... nothing above the nipples.  Geez, I can't wait to be able to do real swimming again!



No comments:

Post a Comment