Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Getting ready to go

Webshots Photos by Don PaulsonWe are off to visit the Northwest, very near where this picture was taken.



The picture is of boats in Port Townsend, Washington, USA.  It was taken by Don Paulson, copyrighted by him, July 26, 2005.  Don, if you happen to visit this blog, and you don't want your picture here, then let me know and I'll take it off.



I found the picture on Webshots, of which I am a premium member.  I will probably let the membership lapse in favor of Flicr.com, because Webshots will not let me link to my own photos.  Too bad.  Other than the no-linking-to problem I like them a lot.  I still use Webshots as my screen saver, but have stopped adding photos to my albums there.



Helpful hints...



In order to save enough money for a latte, don't replace your shower curtain when it develops mold.  Instead clean it with bleach.  For each time you clean the curtain instead of buying a new one, treat yourself to your beverage of choice :-)



 



No comments:

Post a Comment