Thursday, February 23, 2006

Chenille Scarf



This is a multidirectional scarf done with Berroco Chinchilla.  I'm happy with the results, and I think the intended scarfee will be too.

About working with chenille yarn.... I would prefer to knit with a yarn that allows me to see the stitches as I knit.  I think I dropped at least one stitch, but there was no way to find it. 

The care instructions say to dry clean only; however, I put it through the washer and dryer in order to get rid of some of the fluff that was falling off of it.  It doesn't appear to be any worse for the mistreatment.  I think I forgot an increase and did not drop a stitch, because there are no ladders :-)

Now I have only a hat on the needles.  I'll have to think of something else to start soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment