Sunday, February 5, 2006

Multidirectional & socks

Psst:  Don't right click on an image and display a larger version of a picture while you are composing a post -  you'll lose the entire text of your post.  Save often!



multidirectionalThis is a multidirectional scarf I'm trying out.  I wanted to try an inexpensive sample (Paton's Bohemian, cotton chenille) of the pattern first.  The pattern is Karen Baumer's Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf. Next I'll move on to a slightly more expensive yarn (Berroco Chinchilla, rayon chenille).



I don't have enough of the sample yarn to make a very long scarf, so I'll have to find somebody that wants a really short scarf.  The sample is worked on US8 needles, much smaller than called for.  The fabric is dense, but there is no worming.




SocksAnd here are some recently finished socks ready to go to their new home. 



Ruso and I are both bored with socks for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment