Friday, March 17, 2006

Music Stand Holds Knitting Chart



There are a little over 90 patterns in the Lace Sampler, and the top of my desk is never clean enough to lay the chart on it with a ruler under the current line.

I do have a magnetic chart holder, but its little prop thingie doesn't work well to hold it up... and it still requires a clean surface upon which to sit.

In the back of my mind I have had the solution to this for a while.  Today I implemented my solution:  Our local music store sells inexpensive music stands suitable for beginner musicians, and perfect for holding my magnetic chart holder.  Best of all, I didn't have to clean off my desk!


1 comment:

  1. I actually read this idea on someone else's blog and since I'm a musician . . . it seemed very easy to do! Isn't it great not having to balance your instructions in your lap and lean into them to see them. :)
    Thanks for you comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete