Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Cheese? Peanuts? Food Poisoning?

Oooh, boy howdy!  No sleep for me last night.  I think I have food poisoning.  I've been spending time hugging the toilet, and having chills so bad my teeth chattered.  Something like this happened to Jan a few days ago, so I'm suspecting there are some bad peanuts in the house (urp).



I am resolved to throw away the new block of Vermont Cheddar cheese I just opened, and to throw away the peanuts I bought at WinCo.



This has not been a fun night, so I think I'll have to call and cancel the rug cleaner who was supposed to come first thing today :-(



YUK!



1 comment:

  1. A Salmonella outbreak in South Carolina has been traced to peanuts. See http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=5622243&nav=menu149_2 for more information.

    ReplyDelete