Friday, November 3, 2006

Who's on first?

A conversation* between GWBush and CRice.  Author unkown. 



George:   Condi!  Nice to see you.  What's happening?



Condi:   Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.



George:   Great.  Lay it on me.



Condi:   Hu is the new leader of China.



George:   That's what I want to know.



Condi:   That's what I'm telling you.



George:   That's what I'm asking you  Who is the new leader of China?



Condi:   Yes.



George:   I mean the fellow's name.



Condi:   Hu.



George:   The guy in China.



Condi:   Hu.



George:   The new leader of China.



Condi:   Hu.



George:   The main man in China!



Condi:   Hu is leading China.



George:   Now whaddya' asking me for?



Condi:   I'm telling you, Hu is leading China.



George:   Well, I'm asking you.  Who is leading China?



Condi:   That's the man's name.



George:   That's who's name?



Condi:   Yes.



George:   Will you, or will you not, tell me the name of the new leader of China?



Condi:   Yes, sir.



George:   Yassir?  Yassir Arafat is in China?  I thought he's dead in the Middle East.



Condi:   That's correct.



George:   Then who is in China?



Condi:   Yes, sir.



George:   Yassir is in China?



Condi:   No, sir.



George:   Then who is?



Condi:   Yes, sir.



George:   Yassir?



Condi:   No, sir.



George:  Look Condi.  I need to know the name of the new leader of China.  Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.



Condi:   Kofi?



George:   No, thanks.



Condi:  You want Kofi?



George:   No.



Condi:   You don't want Kofi.



George:  No.  But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk.  And then get me the U.N.



Condi:   Yes, sir.



George:  Not Yassir!  The guy at the U.N.



Condi:  Kofi?



George:  Milk!  Will you please make the call?



Condi:  And call who?



George:  Who is the guy at the U.N?



Condi:   Hu is the guy in China.



George:   Will you stay out of China?!



Condi:   Yes, sir.



George:   And stay out of the Middle East!  Just get me the guy at the U.N.



Condi:  Kofi.



George:  All right!  With cream and two sugars.



* based on the original "Who's On First" comedy routine by Abbott and Costello.



No comments:

Post a Comment